Documents associated with this entity:

The Musikvereinsgebäude, built by the Gesellschaft der Musikfreunde (Society of Friends of Music) on the Karlsplatz, Vienna, was opened in 1870 and contained the Society's offices and facilities, and also a concert hall, known as the "Großer Saal" (large hall) or "Goldener Saal" (golden hall), and a smaller recital hall (known today as the "Brahmssaal").

Contributor:

  • Marko Deisinger

Download all selected files as or or (check files to select/deselect)
Where appropriate save: English and German versions German version only English version only

Correspondence

Diaries